Prickly Pear Organic Cactus Seed Oil, 0.51 oz. (15 ml.)
Prickly Pear Organic Cactus Seed Oil grown & cold pressed in Morocco,
Amazing hydrating and anti-aging properties. ***(Tucson gathered & Pressed-- Prickly Pear Seed Oil should be available again after Labor Day7,2023)***
- ABSORBS READILY INTO THE SKIN – The high (60%) content of Linoleic Acid, an essential fatty acid, make it absorb quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- RESTORES ELASTICITY AND BRIGHTENS THE COMPLEXION – High antioxidant activity stimulates cell renewal, leaving you with fresh, new skin. This oil reduces redness and hyper-pigmentation.
- NOURISHES, MOISTURIZES AND SOFTENS THE SKIN – This oil intensely hydrates the skin, it is suitable for all skin types, but works particularly well on dry, mature skin.
- TIGHTENS PORES – Essential fatty acids in the cactus seed oil keep the collagen layer of your skin moist and healthy, which helps to keep your pores tight and smooth.
- BRIGHTENS DARK SPOTS and UNDER-EYE SHADOWS – Prickly Pear Seed Oil has a tremendous ability to brighten the skin and reduce dark spots. The Vitamin K contained in the oil helps to lighten dark under-eye circles.
- PREVENTS WRINKLES – The immense amount of Vitamin E, 895mg/kg, (150% more than Argan oil) in the cactus seed oil acts as a free radical scavenger and increases cell renewal. The high fatty acid content plumps the skin, reducing wrinkles and adding firmness, as well as intercepting free radical damage.
- WILL NOT CLOG YOUR PORES – Due to the high (60%) Linoleic Acid content and a low (20%) Oleic Acid content makes this oil absolutely non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog your pores and lead to breakouts.
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – this oil is non-irritating, deeply nourishing and soothing. It calms inflammation and hydrates the skin.